Withdrawal and refund of fee/charges paid shall be considered as per the following policies of the University:
Admission Withdrawal and Fee Refund Policy
- All applications for Admission Withdrawal, Hostel or Transportation
withdrawal shall be submitted through SAP Student Portal ONLY available at the
- The SAP Student Portal User ID and password shall be provided along with the
Provisional Admission letter issued at the time of Counseling.
- The following refund policy will apply ONLY if the student has properly
intimated the University through SAP Student Portal about his/her withdrawal.
- In case the admission is cancelled due to non-payment of remaining dues by
the due date mentioned in the respective Provisional Admission Letter, or, the
student absents himself/ herself from the University without any intimation,
then the below policy for refund shall not be applicable and the whole amount
deposited will be forfeited.
- Registration Fee of Rs. 1250/- is non-refundable under any circumstances
- The dates mentioned in this Policy will apply irrespective of the date of
- If the admission is withdrawn on or before 31st July, 2016 or before the
date of the commencement of the program as announced by the University in its
Annual Academic Calendar, whichever is earlier, then the fee will be refunded
after the deduction of non-refundable admission fee of Rs. 10000/-, cancellation
processing fee of Rs. 1000/-.In case the student would have availed any other
VAP/ Service of the University, the fee for the same shall also be deducted.
- If the admission is withdrawn after 31st July, 2016, and before 31st August,
2016, the refund will be processed only after reviewing the admission status as
on 1st September, 2016, depending upon the vacancy and the seat filled after
withdrawal in the same category. In case the seat in the program is vacant, then
no refund will be made (except refundable security deposit, after adjusting
dues, if any). In case the seats in the program are fully filled up and after
withdrawal no seat of the university will lie vacant, then the fee will be
refunded after the deduction of non-refundable admission fee of Rs. 10000/-
cancellation processing fee of Rs. 1000/-. Apart from this, one month
proportionate deduction of Tuition Fee, Development Fee and Academic Services
Fee will be done. On Withdrawal, Uniform imprest Rs.8500/- should be refunded
only if the original Uniform slip is submitted with the application.
- If the admission is withdrawn after 31st August, 2016, then no refund under
any head (except refundable security deposit, after adjusting dues, if any) will
be made by the University under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The amount refundable shall be calculated on the basis of date of submission
of application for withdrawal and the decision will be based on "first come
first serve" basis. All refunds shall be calculated on pro-rata basis of annual
academic fee i.e including both installments after deducting non-refundable fee.
- In case of a student seeking withdrawal from the Program of study after
successful completion of one/more academic year(s), and before the date of
registration, the Security deposit along with the fee for that year, if paid,
shall be refunded, after adjustment of dues, if any. In case the application for
withdrawal is submitted after the date of registration, only the Security
deposit shall be refunded, after adjustment of annual fee payable for that year
and dues, if any.
- In case of a student seeking withdrawal on account of not getting promoted
to the next academic year, the Security deposit along with the advance fee for
the subsequent year, if deposited, shall be refunded after adjustment of dues,
- No interest is paid on refund of any fees/ deposit.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Vice Chancellor, IMS Unison
University would be final and binding.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this are subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of Courts of Dehradun.
Hostel Fee Policy
- The Fee Structure of Hostel for academic year 2016-17 is as under:
|HOSTEL FEE 2016-17|
|Hostel Security Deposit
||One-Time (Refundable) |
- Admission to the Hostel is done on a first come first serve basis by the
University Academic Cell. Hostel seat is allotted only for one academic year.
Any change in the hostel room can only be made with the prior approval of the
University Academic Cell. Students shall have to vacate the hostel rooms
alongwith their entire luggage at the end of the academic year i.e., 30th June
or the last day of the end term examination, whichever is earlier.
- Hostel seat allotment for subsequent academic years shall be done on merit,
attendance and availability basis. The hostel room/ seat may change from year on
year as per the University Policy.
- If a student withdraws before the commencement of classes or 31st July 2016
(whichever is earlier), only Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) will be
deducted as processing charges and balance amount will be refunded.
- If a student withdraws after the commencement of classes or 1st August 2016
(whichever is earlier), then complete hostel fee will be forfeited. In such
cases only Mess fee and Laundry fee will be refunded on proportionate basis i.e.
@ Rs. 3,500/-(Rupees Three Thousand Fve Hundred Only) per month for the
remaining complete months upto 30th June, 2017.
- If a student has availed hostel facility even for one day in a calendar
month, then mess and laundry fee for that calendar month shall also be deducted.
- Students who are absent from the hostel for any reason shall not be given
any benefit of fee refund/ adjustment whatsoever.
- Students who are suspended or expelled from the hostel shall not be refunded
any fee (Hostel, Mess or Laundry) under any circumstances. Only Hostel Security
Deposit after the recovery of any dues will be refunded.
Transport Fee Policy
- The Transport Fee for academic year 2016-17 is Rs. 21,000/- (Rupees Twenty One Thousand only).
- In the event of a student withdrawing from the transport facility before
commencement of the Program or 31st July 2016 (whichever is earlier), the
complete transport fee deposited by the student will be refunded after deducting
Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) towards processing charges.
- In cases where withdrawal is submitted after the commencement of the program
or 1st August 2016 (whichever is earlier), no refund shall be made under any
- If a student has availed transportation facility even for one day in a
calendar month, then transport fee for that calendar month shall also be
- Withdrawal will be applicable from the next month of the application